REST API Authentication¶
Sparkflows provides REST API for interacting with it.
Swagger is also enabled and is available at http://<machine-name>:8080/swagger-ui.html
To authenticate and access Fire Insights REST APIs, you can use personal access tokens or passwords. We strongly recommend that you use tokens. Like passwords, tokens should be treated with care. Unlike passwords, tokens expire and can be revoked.
Tokens can be generated using Postman.
You can also log in with your username/password, get a session cookie, store it into a file and use it in subsequent requests.
- Acquire Session Cookie Using CURL
- Acquire Session Cookie in Python
- Acquire Token Using CURL
- Acquire Token using Postman and Grant Type - Password
- Acquire token using Postman - Authorization code
- Acquire Token in Python - Grant Type Password