The following features have been released in June 2019.
Improvements in UI¶
- Displaying text in Workflow Execution Page with more details visible.
- CSV and other read file nodes, now display the name of the file.
- When cloning a node in the editor, the cloned node is created close to the original node.
Improvements to HDFS Browser¶
- Fire Insights now allows moving multiple files from one directory to another.
Support Of Authentication Using Token¶
- Fire now supports two methods Of getting tokens to access Fire
Grant Types – Password.
Grant Types – Authorization code.
Improvements in Dataset¶
- Look and feel of the edit Dataset page has been upgraded.
Running Applications Locally¶
- Workflows when running locally are now executed as separate Java or Python processes.
- JoinUsingSQL now allows joining multiple datasets at a time.