Testing Fire Insights on AWS¶
After you have deployed Fire Insights on AWS, it is a good idea to test the things.
Below are a few good steps for achieving it:
- Ensure you can log into the sytem
- View the Sample Applications
- Execute a workflow on EMR
Log into the System¶
- Log into the system as the
hadoopuser which you had created during the Deployment process. * http://docs.sparkflows.io/en/latest/aws/running-on-emr.html
View the Sample Applications¶
- Go to the ``Applications/List’ page.
- If you loaded the Sample Applications during the deployment process you would see a number of Sample Applications listed.
- Click on any of them to view their Datasets/Workflows etc.
Execute a workflow on EMR¶
- From the Applications/Workflows page.
- Click on the Execute icon next to any workflow
- This will open up the Execute page.
- Click on
Executeto execute the workflow on the EMR cluster
- The results of execution would get displayed on the page.