Fire allows you to create and manage
These are accessible under the Administration Menu.
- Fire allows you to create and edit users
- Users belong to groups and have roles
- A user can be a designated as a superuser
- The user should exist on HDFS (when running against a Hadoop Cluster). Fire can run independent of a Hadoop Cluster.
- Fire allows you to create and edit groups
- Groups allow users to share Datasets, Workflows and Dashboards with other groups
- Fire allows you to create and edit roles.
- A role has various permissions associated with it.
Fire has the following permissions defined.